I have tried to make a useful product: to this end the following features are supported:
- Detection of NON-CLR type being requested by user
- Customization of what is shown on the class diagram
- Show interfaces [Yes / No]
- Show constructor parameters [Yes / No]
- Show field types [Yes / No]
- Show method arguments [Yes / No]
- Show method return values [Yes / No]
- Show property types [Yes / No]
- Show events [Yes / No]
- Show enumerations
- Show delegates [Yes / No]
- Number of columns to use for the generated diagram (Number between 1-5)
- Class background start color
- Class background end color
- Class border color
- Accessability modifier selection (Public only / Public and Static / All)
- Automatically drawn class association lines
- Automatically drawn generalization (inheritence) arrows
- Expand individual sections of a class (Constructors / Fields / Properties / Methods / Events may all be collapsed / expanded individually)
- Expand entire class
- Class representation as similar to Visual Studio 2005 look and feel as possible
- Allow saving of diagram to the following image formats (Bmp, Emf, Exif, Gif, Jpeg, Png)
So those are the main features. These will all be explained in more detail in the following sections
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2010 (20)
Looking for the awesome Twitter Archive Eraser? It has a new home now, d ownload it from: http://martani.github....
SVN is a must have for managing projects and keeping them proper, with a history of changes, what should be done when 2 versions of the sa...
I wanted to use Vigenere as the cipher for the 3rd message on the competition to win a domain name , but changed my mind due to the number...
SVN is a must have for managing projects and keeping them proper, with a history of changes, what should be done when 2 versions of the same...
Yesterday, Djerad Sofiane started a new url shortening website called Shr1rink.me (yeah you get it, shrink me) using the open source proj...
Installing custom certificates on Android was a real headache and a difficult issue for a lot of people, as for me, I was not able to connec...
Update: Much of the search queries to this blog are about this post, or how to access the old start menu on windows 8. There are great a...